Paydayin1Hour is a trading name of PDB UK Limited. Any use of "we", "our" etc refers to this party. We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy.
The following information covers:
- The Data Protection Act
- How we collect information
- How we use your information
- How we protect that information
- Cookies and how to remove them
- Disclosure of your information
- Your Rights
- Further information and contact
The Data Protection Act
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales with Company No. 06617413 and our registered office is 28-32 Wellington Road, London, NW8 9SP. Our data protection register is #Z1696368.
Information we collect
Almost all websites gather information about you when you go to them to some degree or other. We don't collect anything scary, as the way we do business is pretty simple. We may collect and use the following data about you:
- 1 - Information about your visits to our site, and which pages you visited. This is partially so we can make improvements.
- 2 - Your loan application information. This is partially to prevent fraudulent information.
- 3 - A record of any contact you have with us, either by phone, email, online chat or post.
- 4 - Details of transactions you carry through our website and fulfilment of your orders.
- 5 - Decisions made by lenders with regards to your application.
How we use your information:
- 1 - To carry out business, including our obligations that arise from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 2 - To provide information, products and services you request
- 3 - To process applicationsand keep them secure
- 4 - To monitor how people use each page of our website and service, in order to improve it.
- 5 - To notify you about our services and special offers we think you will find valuable. This will only happen where you have consented to be contacted for these purposes. Anything we send will have information that tells you how to unsubscribe as well. If you don't want to receive anything from us, please email us at email@example.com.
- 6 - We send it to our lenders in order that they can make lending decisions, and also conduct identity verification, credit checking, fraud prevention and debt collection where necessary.
- 7 - To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of our website and statistical analysis.
How we protect that information
While we will do our best to protect your personal data, in line with industry standards, we cannot guarantee the security of your data and any transmission is a your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies and how to remove them
The way we track information about people who visit our site is by using cookies. This information includes your IP address, operating system and browser type, in order for us to learn aggregate information. This is never used to identify any individual. It also allows us to present you with a consistent experience with our website, and also to use web analytic tools to see how our sites are used in order to improve them.
Cookies are small pieces of data created when you visit a website and are stored in the cookies directory on your computer. They do not give us any access to your computer and cannot be used to identify an individual user. They're used by many websites.
|Essential site cookies||ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie is an online notification form cookie, and is essential for the online quick apply form to operate. It is set only for those people using that and is deleted when you close your browser. For more information, Visit the Microsoft website|
|pdbREF||This allows us to see where you accessed the site from, in order that we can monitor and improve our advertising, and so that we can accurately recompense advertisers and affiliates. For more information, Visit the Microsoft website|
|Live Chat||LivepersonID||This saves a limited amount of session and visitor information in order to identify returning visitors by saving LivePerson-specific data such as visitor ID, last chat date, etc. The cookies do not contain any private customer data, or any data which would be accessible or useful outside of LivePerson.|
|These allow us to log and respond to livechat conversations, and are used in a similar way to call centre phone conversations being recorded. This is for the protection of both parties involved in the conversation.|
|These are Google Analytics cookies, which collect information, in an anonymous form, about how visitors use our site, which pages they visited, where they come from, and the number of visitors to our site.Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|These are ClickTale cookies, which collect information, in an anonymous form, about how visitors use our site. We use this to improve our site designs.Click here for an overview of privacy at Click Tale|
Just go to “Tools” on your internet browser. On some browsers, this may be an icon of a spanner or gears.
Then go to “Options”, “Preferences” or “Settings”, depending on the browser you are using.
The cookies setting will be either in “Privacy”, “Advanced” or “Under the hood”, depending on the browser.
You will then be able to select your settings as required.
Disclosure of your information
There are limited scenarios where we would ever pass on your data to a third party. These are:
- 1 - To prospective lenders to consider whether to make a loan to you. This may, as described earlier, involve credit and identity checking, and may involve third parties as appropriate to that end.
- 2 - To law enforcement agencies. This is if there is ever any reason to suspect fraudulent information has been used, or identity theft. This is primarily to protect your privacy and data, in case anyone ever tries to apply with your information.
- 3 - If we sell or buy any business or assets, or if we are acquired by a third party, in which case we may disclose data to prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
You can exercise your right to be removed from any marketing lists by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By unsubscribing from our service, you will be opting out of any of our marketing. You will need to contact any third parties separately.
You have the right to access information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, just email us and ask. It may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our costs in providing you with the information.
Further information and contact
You can contact us either by email or post.
Data Protection Compliance Officer
PDB UK Limited
28-32 Wellington Road
Borrow up to £1000 in just one hour!
Payday in 1 Hour helps you find loans with fast decisions. All you have to do is take two minutes to fill in the easy application form and you'll get an almost-instant decision.
As long as you're a UK resident, at least 18 years old and employed with a UK bank account, you can apply NOW for up to £1000!